Friday, December 10, 2010

Hello… Hello Again!

Greetings, comrade!
I am proud to announce that, after over a year of inactivity, The Words of Magic is now ACTIVE!

Thrusters on full…

Prelude: After letting this blog fall by the wayside, I finally stopped beating around the bush and nabbed the birds. In reality, I got an official, real, legit, shiny website with its own URL. Check it out, its called Aladdin's World, and there you can find all of my movies and short films. Check it out. No, really. NOW!

Ok, welcome back. I hope you enjoyed my other website. You see, I give that URL to a lot of people. Friends, family, random hobos I meet on the street in exchange for a mostly empty jar of Nutella. Mmm, delicious Nutella. While almost everyone who visits Aladdin's World likes it, I have to be careful about what I post on there. Good golly, I wouldn't want my grandma reading THIS blog!

That, my friends, is why I've reactivated this blog, dusted the old comment off of the posts, and begun posting regularly. Hope to see you all in the future!

And, as always, dream on…

No comments: