Monday, August 25, 2008

User's Guide

I don't know how many people actually read this. The internet is a compromise: Anyone can post whatever they want, but they have a much smaller audience. To be totally honest, this blog is probably not for you. I began this blog, and continue to maintain it as a school project run amuck. Some posts on here are going to be strictly school work. I didn't like the book "Walk Two Moons" because I felt it traded quality for perception of intelligence. My goal for 2009 is to be more organized. Blah blah blah. For the one or two people who happened upon this blog and are not following it for my shallow insights into american literature, please note how I post. If the post is of academic relevance, it will be in a fixed width font, much like this one. If the post is  just me ranting about whatever, it will be in a more readable font, like the one used in this post. If you have issues with that, leave a comment, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks! Bye. 

No comments: